Thursday, July 31, 2008

Portage Canal Bridge, Houghton, MI

This picture was taken about two weeks ago while Sam and I were vacationing in Michigan's
Upper Peninsula. The bridge behind us is a beautiful Vertical Lift Bridge. It spans the Portage
Canal between the twin cities of Houghton and Hancock.

GREETINGS!

Welcome to my new blog, At The Beach. I am beginning this blog so that I can display
the postcards I receive from my Postcrossing friends. If you are unfamiliar with Postcrossing,
you can learn more about it by visitinghttp://www.postcrossing.com/.
Basically, it is a postcard exchange with people from around the world. I have been
a member for about a month.

Later on, I may post some photos of our vacation travels. However, since I am new
to blogging, I am going to stick to my postcard display for now.

No comments: