Monday, April 13, 2009

Two ATC's from Ulla

Ulla, from Harjavalta, Finland, made and sent
these two ATC's to me.
I had not heard of ATC's until I began corresponding
with Ulla. She tells me that ATC means
'Artist Trading Card'. They are small handmade
cards (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm) and they are made
to illustrate a theme. Other than the size of the
card, the artist has free rein to make it
any way she pleases.
Ulla also says that she has already put these
two cards on her blog at http//:Ullak.vuodatus.net
The card above is called 'Little Roses'.
This card is titled 'Woman in Love'.
I really like these little cards and I would love
to try my hand at making some--after I learn
a little more about them. I think I will
'google' them and see what I can find.
Thank you, Ulla, for the beautiful cards!

No comments: