Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Amidst the Christmas Rush!

I have received some beautiful postcards during this
holiday season and I want to get them all up on my blog.
However, it will probably take some time, because I
also want to write to all those who have sent them!
I received this beautiful handmade card
from Tanya, who lives in Norman, Oklahoma.
I really love to get handmade cards--they are so
special! Tanya said she made this one from
wrapping paper, ribbon, and findings.
Thank you, Tanya, for an interesting, as well as
beautiful, card!
This great card comes to me from Arlene, who lives
in the Philippines. It is a beautiful Nativity
scene. Arlene says that is is 'belen' (Nativity scene)
and 'parols' (lanterns) which are traditional
decors in the Philippines.
I really like this card very much, Arlene.
Thank you for sending it to me.

No comments: