Friday, January 16, 2009

A Card for a Beachcomber

This card comes from Jill in Australia, who says she
thought that "as a 'beachcomber'" I might like it.
She says she bought it at tha annual Art and Craft Fair,
where she went with her mother and 6-year-old
daughter, Joanna. Jill and Joanna rode on the
Steam Merry-Go-Round there.
Jill, this sounds like just the kind of outing I enjoy.
Wish I could go with you!
You were right about my liking this kind of card.
I am a beachcomber through and through and I love
all the rocks and stones in the picture. And that
one little shell in the sand looks like it is just waiting
to be picked up!
Thank you, Jill, for the lovely card!
This pretty Australian stamp shows the
Grose River Gorge in New South Wales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutnike maxofAir 180 , nike star shoes,and air max welcome to vist.