Monday, August 31, 2009

So Many Ccards, So Little Time!

I have received a ton of cards the past 3 or 4 days,
and they are all so beautiful. It is taking me a while
to get them all on my blog!
But, never fear; I'll get them there!
Jamie sent me this great card from Alaska. It shows
a sunset over Turnagain Arm, with the beautiful
Alaskan lupine blooming in the foreground. Jamie
put a beautiful quote on her card too. It says:
'For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for
beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for
poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.'
I love it! Thank you very much, Jamie!
This great beach card comes to me from Thea, who lives
in the Netherlands. She says she saw the card in a flea market
in Zaandam and it looked like a perfect stretch of
beach for me to comb. Only, later, she held it to a lamp
and found it was once a calendar from South Africa!
Now, that is an interesting story and card! I like it!
Thank you, Thea!
And this card is from Birute, who lives in
Pasvalys, Lithuania. She said the card was made
by students of their local gymnasium.
Thank you, Birute, for the pretty card!

No comments: