Monday, October 26, 2009

Two Cards From Penpals in Finland

This card comes to me from Ulla, who lives in
Harjavalta, Finland. She Makes these wonderful
Art Trading Cards, and they are so beautiful!
This is an Autumn card that Ulla sent, wishing
me a beautiful Autumn!
Thank you so very much, Ulla! I love it!
I also love the letter you included with the card!
This beautiful card was sent to me by Sinikka, who
lives in Vaasa, Finland. I love the long causeway
crossing the water from the park to the city on
the other side. It reminds me of the long curving
causeway linking South Padre Island to the
Texas coast. It was built with a curve so it could resist
hurricanes blowing in from the Gulf of Mexico.
I wonder if this one was built to resist storms too.
Thank you, Sinikka, for the lovely card and
your note on the back!

No comments: